Terms and Conditions
The term “Loved In” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 Chegwins Hill, Foxhole, Cornwall, PL26 7UY. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these website terms at any time without further notice. Your continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new website terms. It is your responsibility to regularly check the website to determine if there have been changes to these website terms and to review such changes. Please take the time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship both relating to your use of our website and the services we provide you. You will be asked to check a box that states you’ve agreed to our terms and conditions on the check out page.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Loved In’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and NI
Description of products
All products available for purchase are described on their specific product page on our website. We always try to represent as accurately as possible every characteristic of the products via photography and copy points provided by designers, suppliers or manufacturers. We reserve the right to amend the specifications of products, their price, packaging and any service associated at any time, without prior notice. Before ordering, we thus invite you to have a close look at the product description and characteristics.
We do our best efforts to provide you with the best images and description, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that colour and details in website images are 100% accurate representations of the product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate.
Some self-assembly may be required on certain products. We try to make sure that you are aware of this in the product description, however, this may not always be possible.
All prices are in pounds sterling (£), and are payable in pounds sterling (£), plus any applicable taxes. These do not include any delivery costs in the UK & Ireland, or possible special or extra charge. These additional prices will be added upon checkout before making payment and appear in your order confirmation page. Please note we also reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
Purchase of products
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us once we have sent you an email order confirmation. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a order confirmation email do not form part of that contract. The company shall under no circumstances be held liable for any special losses due to specific circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for loss of profits, damage or property, or wasted expenditure.
Orders are placed and received exclusively via the Internet and processed by Loved In. All communications with customers will be conducted in English.
Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine your full ability to receive the products. This includes ensuring that the product ordered will pass freely into your room of choice, and that they fit in that room, can be transported through the front door of your flat or room, stairs and doorways, and any other issues that could make the delivery more complicated or impossible to process. Up-to-date mobile telephone number and e-mail address are absolutely necessary to ensure successful delivery of your item.
All information asked on the checkout page must be filled in precisely and accurately. We will not be responsible for missed delivery because of wrong delivery address or an inappropriate phone number. All additional charges or costs due to delivery complications or missed delivery would thus be added to your order invoice.
You have the right to cancel your order anytime before the order has been dispatched. We would then refund you the amount paid by you for the product(s) and any delivery charges. Cancellations made after the dispatch of your item(s) will need to be made at the time of delivery, via a refusal of delivery and you will be liable for collection costs. See our Returns Policy and Procedures in the Support section of our website for more information. If you would you like to change the delivery address, notify change in a phone number or any other special requirements, please Contact Us or go to My Account. Any change to the order contract will have to be approved by Loved In so we can advise you if the change(s) can be done and what would be the additional costs, if any.
We only accept payment through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, it is still possible to pay through PayPal by using the ‘pay with credit/debit card’ option on the PayPal screen.
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of refusing or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Delivery & Returns
For delivery & returns policy and procedures, please refer to the support section at the bottom of our website.